Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Fall Y'all

I love Fall!  So glad that the weather is finally cooling off a bit and Football season is underway!  I start with basic fall decorations in September.  I love how cozy the house feels after I am done.  Here are a few pictures of what I have done so far.

The entry table

A look into the kitchen


My ottoman



I am working on my dining room and will put together my table setting as soon as my projects are over.  I am putting new shades on my chandelier and changing the material on my dining room chairs.  Now is the time to do those touch ups around the house so you are ready for the holidays!
Happy Fall,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Home staging is the process of cleaning, decluttering and decorating a home to help buyers see a home's full potential.So take advantage of the great Home Staging Training if you want to sell your home fast and for the highest possible price. Your staged house will look superior to the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks cozy, and a great place to spend with those you love! Thanks for sharing your fall decorations....xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete