Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Fever

Time to make a change?  Me too.  Spring does it to me every time.  I start thinking of ways to change every room in my house.  I have 3 big projects that I need to get done but they will disrupt my household and I just can't deal with that right now.  So I will day dream about the changes I want until I can handle the huge mess.

so I am thinking about the color brown....but I am not loving the white covered books...seriously?  I have better things to do with my day.

from Better Homes and Gardens


I do dream about a wonderful screened in porch but sadly I don't have one.

from Better Homes & Gardens

Maybe organize a closet or two?

Okay...my closet will never look like this, but it is fun to think about it!

Do you have a Spring project to share?  I would love to hear about it...I will try to finish one up this week and take pictures! 

Happy Spring,
Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment