Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Vignettes





I just love a party!  How often to you change things around?  I do small changes fairly often but every once in awhile I take rooms apart and rearrange things.  This is my teenage boy's bathroom...trust me it isn't close to this clean now.  I decided to consolidate our beach "finds" and diplay them on these shelves.  I made this out of pine boards and trim plus lots of paint.  Then I found containers to hold the small shells and picked out some of my favorite beach photos of the kids.  I like the way it turned out.  The pictures aren't great but the lightly is really bad in this bathroom.



The shower curtain is from Target

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to kick off the upcoming summer season! Love the fun beachy theme for your teens. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the coastal accents!

    ReplyDelete