Saturday, January 23, 2010

My favorite shops in Franklin!



Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Show Us Your Life is a weekly blog event hosted each Friday by Kelly's Korner where bloggers indulge readers with fun facts about their worlds.  There is a different subject each week and so many interesting bloggers participate!  I hope you enjoy!

because home is where your story begins.....kelly

I love to shop...really love to shop!   Historical downtown Franklin has several shops and restaurants.  Here are a few of my favorites!




PDs is a great place to find decor items at a great price.
119 South Margin St.
Franklin, TN 37064

What's in Store has great accessories!  My husband always finds great birthday and Christmas gifts here!

407 Main St.
Franklin, TN 37064

Franklin Farmers Market a great place to support local farmers and vendors.

The Factory at Franklin
Franklin, TN 37064



Hope you can visit us here in Franklin soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment